Do you have a complaint about our services?


If an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, or AFCA. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.

We are members, details below:

Broome and Perth offices Membership #43391
Karratha office Membership #47734
Kununurra office Membership #52181

Contact details for AFCA
Telephone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
In writing to: Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
I am interested ...